November 11, 2009

Sad

I’m feeling so sad now. Really. Sobs.

Bert is not selected for the course and Elaine may be withdrawing from the course
because of her job. Which means I’m gonna be alone during the course/ camps. This sucks so much, totally. During this kind of stuffs, it’s better to always have a buddy with you along.

I don’t wanna be alone. I don’t wanna attend alone. I don’t wanna suffer alone. I don’t wanna get scolded alone. I don’t wanna get punish alone. I don’t wanna get injure alone.
I don’t wanna pass out during POP alone. I need someone to motivate & encourage me during the camps. I need someone to wake me up early in the morning. I want to enjoy with a buddy. I want a buddy to attend with me!

I don’t care if I sounds desperate or not. Because you really won’t feel good going through all these yourself. Sigh.

I don’t wanna go HQ alone next Monday. I don’t know how to go there.
What can I do now?

Mr. Vinay is requesting HQ to consider Bert again. I hope it went successfully although the chance is small, very small. Pray okay! Pray pray pray.

Although ‘O’ level examination is officially over but this bad news hits me hard. Till I can’t breathe. Exaggerating again.


I don't know whether making this decision of becoming a Cadet Inspector is wise or not. I hope is it. And i know i will be busier than before. Whatever it is, i hope i can cope with my
studies well.

Argh. Hate this.

4 comments:

Poh. said...

Hey babe! Be happy that Os are over! And you should go for th course even if you're alone cus you can make new friends! Haha. Nope qiyuan's not mine, yours! Heh omg korean songs are veryyyyyy addictive! Miss you!

Pamy said...

Babe! But i will be very lonely =(
Let's go out during your holidays okay! XOXO Hees.

Poh. said...

Haha hmm so you're still going for th course right, have fun k! Haha omg I miss ATC!
And nope don't worry he's not mine, haha.
K lets go out during th hols. You working?

Pamy said...

Yep,still going.
Miss Ashiq right? I know =P
Should be working bah,wanna get over this camps first.