November 7, 2009

I'm back!

Photobucket

안녕하세요 I'm back! :D


Just finish having oreo with milk. Have you try it before? Milk with crushed oreo.
Sinful but yummy~ Hees.

Just to inform you guys, this post will be a very wordy post.
Too much to say what i want =)

If you wondering.. Nope, my 'O' level examination is not over yet.
One last paper left - Science MCQ on next Wednesday.
But i have been relaxing since my previous paper on this Wednesday =/
Yep, i know i said i will be back after my 'O' level, but i have been spending so
much time using the computer so why not i blog right. Makes no difference to me.

So did you guys miss me? Since i didn't blog for like.. About 3 months or more? =P

I have a lot to blog about but i don't know where to start.
Hmmm..

Anyway, appreciate those who still comes to my blog to check on my plurk for my
updates during this period. So sweet of you =)
Awww~

Mum's not working for a week since this Wednesday = me gaining weight.
Gosh. Nonononoooononooooooooo =(

Regarding my 'O' level examination.. I hope i will get the results i wanted.
Thank God i didn't fall sick during this period. Can you imagine if you fall sick? Oh man.
Most importantly, i hope i pass my English.
Because i've seen some of my friends not scoring well in their English.

Actually.. I'm quite disappointed with myself regarding this examination.
It's like.. I've done silly mistakes during all the papers except for humanities.
Yes, i mean all of the papers except for humanities. It's so sad la.
After the papers you will feel like.. '' Argh. Why did i make such a mistak just now! ''
And you keep repeating it over and over again.
I just wonder when can i ever stop making such mistakes.

And i felt so irritated whenever my friends say this '' Aiya,never mind la. You have your
DPA already what '' . So what if i have my DPA? No need to study?
This doesn't mean i don't need to score well in 'O' level examination like hello?
Don't you want a nice 'O' level certificate? You want right? So do i.
Shouldn't have that kind of thinkings in the first place. Never.


Next. Cadet Inspector. I still couldn't make up my mind.
But i had submitted my name to HQ. So now.. Waiting for the reply from HQ.
Actually in the first place, I've decided not to become. After much consideration.
The main reason was because i'm worried i might not be post back to my own school
after the camps/courses/ Passing-Out-Parades ( POP) . So yea, i decided not to.

Then one day.. Very near preliminary examination dates, Mr.Vinay relief my class.
And yes, expected. He came to ask me to go for the course. I told him the reasons why
i did not want to. And he told me he will somehow ask the HQ to post me back to my school.
That moment, his words seems promising and convincing.
And i submitted my form to him. Somehow.

And looking back, i'm afraid i won't be post back to my own school if i am selected.
It's like.. How can so many of us be post back to our own school if other schools are
short of Cadet Inspectors? Right? Actually till now, i still couldn't make up my mind.
In fact, i thought of ___________________________ .
Making a decision it's like as hard as choosing a course in Polytechnic or even harder.

In the past, during cadet life, i soooo wanted to be a Cadet Inspector.
But things change i guess.. After going through all this.
Thinking about this again is like giving me headache. Seriously. Even now.

I don't wanna get dark during the camps if i am selected ! Sobs.
It took like about 1 year or more for me to get fairer. I don't wanna get dark again =(
I don't wanna get two different colous on my hand.
The tone is really disgusting if you're neither too fair nor too dark.
You get what i mean? I think you don't understand what i mean .
Wanna represent me to go instead? I will be more glad and willing to do so.
*Giggles*

I guess this is long enough. Hees.
Till here then. Good night ! :D

No comments: