July 21, 2009

Interview for DPA



WOOOOOO~
I JUST SAW THE EMAIL SAYING I AM ENROLL FOR THE INTERVIEW FOR THE
COURSE I HAVE CHOSEN! SOON AFTER THAT, I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THEM.
Words are in caps lock not because i am angry obviously,because i am too delirious in
joy! Okay,i know i shouldn't feel this way because it's not as if after the interview i will
surely get chosen or what. But who cares? I am so HAPPY NOW!
But i guess i will be sad if i am not chosen =(
Anyway..Thanks for those who helped me to edit my DPA! :D

Now my left leg is numb, overjoyed i think . Haaa!
Kidding,but it is really numb now. *Ouch*

What should i wear for the interview?
Formal? Smart & casual? *Hmm*

See,if you never try, you will never know whether you can make it or not =)
If you have been reading my blog,you should know before the DPA deadline i feel like
giving up and don't feel like going for the DPA anymore.
But well..In the end i still submit it. And here i am, gotten the interview!

And the interview for the course is my first course i chose leh! *Giggles*
So fortunate!

Gonna rush home after school on that day.
Twinny will be meeting me before that then bring me to that place. *Muacks*
Time to look at HOT & CUTE guys! =P

But but..IF i really get chosen.
I will feel kinda worried and stress man i guess.
Because the others are so clever and smart!!!

Please help me pray that the interview will be a successful one and i can
get into that course! =)

I wonder whether i will regret choosing that course.
But i hope not..

Update about today's Racial Harmony Day another time.
Kinda don't feel like uploading, i don't look nice! =(
I mean meee,not the costume uh.

No comments: