June 4, 2009

Not in the good mood

Not really in the good mood now:
Reasons being 1.Toothache / gum pain
2.Could not find my phone cable
3.pms

In the evening,the gum/tooth hurts so much till i really couldn't make it.
And i cried. Really hope it could gets better as soon as possible.
Hate it when i get weak both physically and mentally.
Hope that it is not wisdom tooth developing.
And I think i am getting sick soon too,better drink more water.

Actually today was to go out and have a advanced celebration for Demas with some
friends but request it to change to Saturday.Because the pain was a hell
and i has no mood at all.

Today had English oral.
I wonder how i did. *Hmmm*

Couldn't find my phone cable = no photos uploaded.
*I'm sorry*

Yesterday went for Police Academy aka HQ for .22 Unit Shooting Competition.
So sad that Albert,Haseena and Hafizah could not shoot as they did not went for
dry shoot practice due to MT coaching. So ended up only 2 girls and 3 boys went to
shoot. Which resulted in participating for individuals for us only.
I was nervous while waiting for our turn although that was the third time i went
for the competition. The others seem rather relax and cool..
In the end, my results was quite pathetic.
I scored a total of 36 points ( i think ) with 24 bullets.
This time results was more worse than during last year competition.
I think i scored about twice than this year? Somewhere there.
I always thought i am talented in shooting since i managed to get
marksmanship badge and scored quite well during last year competition ( to me ) .
But now,it prove me wrong. Sobs.
Don't laugh okay!
Because like some other people they are talented in singing,dancing etc etc
so i thought i was talented in shooting lo =p
It's weird..!Weird weird weird!
I remembered i shoot properly,aim properly and everything everything
but in the end when i saw the target boards most of my bullets wasn't there -.-
Weird right,agree?

And while we were marching pass the parade for performance,
some kind of memories just flew past for NPAP.

Tomorrow gonna start coaching soon,
will update soon again! :D

No comments: