Junior College or Polytechnic for me?
Wonder who can i talk this matter with.
*Hmmmm*
Slimmer chance of choosing JC because i don't really like their subjects.
It is like..Subjects of higher level than Secondary School?
I don't like science and i don't like humanities too. What else do they have?
However, i believe going into JC is easier to get into University.
Provided you study and score well for your subjects larhs.
Agree? =)
But i'm worried that i won't be able to cope well in JC.
My brother who used to study in JC who is much clever than me didn't score with
mostly Ace or B too . So i think my results will not be that good ?
Because as most of you know a JC certificate or whatever you call it compare with
Diploma certificate, Diploma certificate is easier to get employed.
Polytechnic is alright with me,and i guess i will be choosing business course.
I always thought Polytechnic life is kinda relax, have fun etc but i guess i am wrong.
Some of my friends are
How many projects need to hand up within the time limit etc.
I'm half-hearted to go Polytechnic now.
I don't wanna think of the stressful life i will be having and everything else.
Opinions anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment