Today marks the last day of this semester! Actually I should say its yesterday, since the time now is 1:50. So yep..
The day started off quite well with us getting back our CS summative test marks, then after which we headed to town during our long break. Had our lunch at Far East Plaza recommended by Lenice, then shop shop shop, walk walk walk, take take take photos and headed back to school for our last tutorial.
And before we realise, examinations are here. Oh man..
Took class photos after CS lesson with digital camera and polaroid camera.
One photo for each of us using polaroid camera! Thanks to Esther/Yi Rong! :)
Can you spot us?
If you were ask me whether I will miss this class, my answer would be yes :)
And before we realise, examinations are here. Oh man..
Took class photos after CS lesson with digital camera and polaroid camera.
One photo for each of us using polaroid camera! Thanks to Esther/Yi Rong! :)
Can you spot us?
If you were ask me whether I will miss this class, my answer would be yes :)
Tried Pad Thai recommended by Lenice.
Personally I feel that the taste is not that strong, but not bad though. Not that oily too :)
Personally I feel that the taste is not that strong, but not bad though. Not that oily too :)
SN with her always-must-do-faces. Hee heee.
I know you wanna laugh, right? :P
The lighting down there is far too bright! :(
Tired us took a rest while both WW and Lenice went to walk around..
Oh, they are back! ^.^
Ending off with something different. Kekee.
Shall blog again after examinations, see ya! *Winks*
Shall blog again after examinations, see ya! *Winks*








No comments:
Post a Comment