Just a short update before i go to sleep as the time is going to be
1am soon. Just now while looking at my emails as usual i received a email
named '' fotos 04/07 '' by Zi Hao. I thought it was some photos that we took
some time ago and he decided to send it to me. However, after i upload the
photos, it could not be open. In my mind, i was already thinking..
Will that be a virus?
After a while.. I decided to message him and ask him whether did he send me
any email regrading that and he replied no.
I was like.. Oh man,it sure gonna be a virus. And it really is!
Because after i shut down and switched on the laptop again, the file kept
popping out. I was like thinking.. '' I'm sooo going to be dead '' .
I do not have the guts to tell my 2nd sister about it as I'm sure gonna get a
scolding from her.
FYI, i am using her laptop then.
I told my eldest sister about it and she was relieved i wasn't using her laptop -.-
She then advised me to tell my 2nd sister about it before tomorrow any of her
important files went missing or whatsoever.
Took up my courage and told her
about it. She didn't really scold me this time round. I wonder why, guess she's
in a good mood or something? Just gave me a little 'lecture' and restricted
me not to use her laptop for a week from now. And asked me to go and study.
Feeling so.. Guilty. Yes,guilty is the word to replace what i am feeling now.
Because i think previously i also 'invited' a virus to our desktop =/
Sigh. Guess i shall use the desktop now onwards instead.
So now people, please do not open an email/file as ' fotos 04/07 ' send by
anyone. Don't be silly like me. IT IS A DAMN VIRUS!
Curse the one who created Virus.
Stupid, seriously.
Perhaps they/he/she is/are a sadist. As people's misery makes them happy.
Someone who has nothing better to do than to create virus.
I would rather you sleep all day long. Eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep.
If not, do something useful like doing volunteering work or something.
But well, i guess people like you won't do that.
If you are the one who receive the virus, you also won't like it right?
Obviously , NO.
1am soon. Just now while looking at my emails as usual i received a email
named '' fotos 04/07 '' by Zi Hao. I thought it was some photos that we took
some time ago and he decided to send it to me. However, after i upload the
photos, it could not be open. In my mind, i was already thinking..
Will that be a virus?
After a while.. I decided to message him and ask him whether did he send me
any email regrading that and he replied no.
I was like.. Oh man,it sure gonna be a virus. And it really is!
Because after i shut down and switched on the laptop again, the file kept
popping out. I was like thinking.. '' I'm sooo going to be dead '' .
I do not have the guts to tell my 2nd sister about it as I'm sure gonna get a
scolding from her.
FYI, i am using her laptop then.
I told my eldest sister about it and she was relieved i wasn't using her laptop -.-
She then advised me to tell my 2nd sister about it before tomorrow any of her
important files went missing or whatsoever.
Took up my courage and told her
about it. She didn't really scold me this time round. I wonder why, guess she's
in a good mood or something? Just gave me a little 'lecture' and restricted
me not to use her laptop for a week from now. And asked me to go and study.
Feeling so.. Guilty. Yes,guilty is the word to replace what i am feeling now.
Because i think previously i also 'invited' a virus to our desktop =/
Sigh. Guess i shall use the desktop now onwards instead.
So now people, please do not open an email/file as ' fotos 04/07 ' send by
anyone. Don't be silly like me. IT IS A DAMN VIRUS!
Stupid, seriously.
Perhaps they/he/she is/are a sadist. As people's misery makes them happy.
Someone who has nothing better to do than to create virus.
I would rather you sleep all day long. Eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep.
If not, do something useful like doing volunteering work or something.
But well, i guess people like you won't do that.
If you are the one who receive the virus, you also won't like it right?
Obviously , NO.
Another message got from Guo En in facebook.
READ IMMEDIATELY PLS
Get this sent around to your contacts ASAP...we don't
need this spreading around.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND
CONTACTS:
You should be alert during the next days:
Do not open any message with an attached file called
'Invitation' regardless of who sent it, It is a virus
that opens an Olympic Torch which 'burns' the whole
hard disc C of your computer.
This virus will be received from someone who has your
e-mail address in his/her contact list, that is why
you should send this e-mail to all your contacts. It
is better to receive this message 25 times than to
receive the virus and open it.
If you receive a mail called 'invitation' , though
sent by a friend , do not open it and shut down your
computer immediately. This is the worst virus
announced by CNN, it has been classified by Microsoft
as the most destructive virus ever.
This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and
there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This
virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard
Disc, where the vital information is kept
SEND THIS E-MAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ,
COPY THIS E-MAIL AND SEND! IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
Get this sent around to your contacts ASAP...we don't
need this spreading around.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND
CONTACTS:
You should be alert during the next days:
Do not open any message with an attached file called
'Invitation' regardless of who sent it, It is a virus
that opens an Olympic Torch which 'burns' the whole
hard disc C of your computer.
This virus will be received from someone who has your
e-mail address in his/her contact list, that is why
you should send this e-mail to all your contacts. It
is better to receive this message 25 times than to
receive the virus and open it.
If you receive a mail called 'invitation' , though
sent by a friend , do not open it and shut down your
computer immediately. This is the worst virus
announced by CNN, it has been classified by Microsoft
as the most destructive virus ever.
This virus was discovered by McAfee yesterday, and
there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This
virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard
Disc, where the vital information is kept
SEND THIS E-MAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ,
COPY THIS E-MAIL AND SEND! IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
I got to go and have my sleep now..
Guess i will be feeling sleepy in school tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment