July 24, 2008

Photobucket

Just woke up,feeling so great.

Erm,not actually.. I mean more refresh =)
100% at night i can't fall asleep..
Argh..
Going to study after this bah ( hopefully )..
Haha.. Televison programme is tempting you see =D

My eyes are irritating..My right eye is a little swollen.
I swear i didn't watch pornography or whatever shitt.
Whenever i blink,it feels a little painful.
Didn't want to go to school today..
But i still went..
Hopefully my right eye doesn't get too swollen tomorrow.
Wanted to go to the clinic but i didn't =/
And sore throat sucks big time.
I drank more than 2 litres of water since yesterday..
And thanks brother for buying the Strepils =)
Maybe i might look like restless/quiet recently..
I just don't feel like talking much larhs..
Because of the sore throat.
I didn't expect myself to fall sick so easily actually..
Guess i'm wrong.

Yesterday was Mother Tongue oral,
just like English oral,i had sore throat -.-
Pathetic.
Then..I don't think i do well in the conversation part.
I think i went out of point.
Didn't find it quite easy but some of my friends said its easy..
Erm...
Whatever. Don't think about this anymore.
I'm slacking quite a lot this week..
And...Prelims is like only around one week more..
Can i like have more determination and motivation to study..?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellohello !
im here to comment you lols !
so boring .
nvr go out wit already !
so baaaaaaaaaaaaad ahh !
;D , okehs la seeeeeyou .
`takecarees of yourself and
jiayous on your examinations !
*loveees*

Enzaiizi said...

hey yo~
no wonder u strange today...
rest much and takaire much arr..

Poh. said...

Hahaha after so long, you finally updated!
Yayy i miss you la!
anyway let's really go out after exams kay!
With your darling also:D
hahah all th best for prelims!
See you soon.
Miss you!

Vivian said...

Comment...=D
Take cares ;)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ said...

Hey! PAMELA!! SENIOR!
MAGGIE OVER HERE.
LINK ME YA?
http://lil-maggiex3.blogspot.com
LOVE YOOS